Europe’s leading meeting place for CPOs and Senior Procurement Executives from top manufacturing companies.
ProcureCon is Europe’s only event dedicated to CPOs and Senior Direct and Indirect Procurement Executives from top manufacturing companies.
Ensure your procurement strategy is agile and lean, embraces the future of digitalisation, AI and Industry 4.0, and adds value to your business.
A focused gathering of top manufacturing company senior procurement professionals from:
- Oil & Gas
- Metals & Mining
- Engineering, Machinery and Equipment
The following speakers will be present:
- Pascal Gielen – CPO Thales Netherlands Thales Group
- Bodo Bokaemper – Director Procurement BMW
- John Everett – EMEAI Purchasing Director The Dow Chemical Company
- Ralf Garczorz – CPO & Vice President Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices
- Giuseppe Conti – Operations Director Merck
- Gordon Tytler – Director of Purchasing Rolls Royce
- Erik Dam – Director of Global Supply Strategies Bayer CropScience
- Lianne Deeming – CPO Tata Steel
- Celia Sanchez San Juan – Director Group Procurement Adidas Group
“Three days of inspirational insight on how to transform procurement to deliver more profit, innovation and shape the future using technology. The interactive sessions help us to ‘deep dive’ in all transformation areas and understand how to move forward.”
Zsolt Szekér, Head of Indirect Procurement Operations, Nokia