40 Pharmaceutical procurement executives will reveal the necessary components of a strategic sourcing program.
We’re interactive by design – with targeted presentations, roundtable discussions, panels and structured networking to ensure meaningful engagement while onsite.
With 150 senior level sourcing executives, Procurecon Pharma is large enough to meet a diverse range of new contacts to establish meaningful relationships.
2017 Featured Speakers Include:
- Ahmet Karacaoglu – Executive Director, Head of Global Strategic Sourcing Alexion
- Chantal Sarmanoukian – Executive Director, Head of Strategic Procurement AMAG Pharmaceuticals
- Karen Fedele – Head of Integrated Procurement Solutions Shire
- Chad Friesz – Head of Procurement, US Business Unit, Oncology & Vaccines Takeda
- Ratan Ratnesh – Director & Head of Clinical Outsourcing Otsuka
- Tanya Momtahen – Vice President & Head of Global Procurement, Scientific & Clinical Sanofi
- Ron Perry – Vice President, Global Procurement, Global Supply & Global Operations Pfizer
- Marcelo Louriero – Head of Procurement for Americas GlaxoSmithKline
Who attends ProcureCon Pharma?
Senior Procurement Practitioners from some of the most innovative pharmaceutical manufacturers
“ProcureCon Pharma is a great way to meet procurement experts from both small and large pharma. There are lots of opportunity to network, the talks are interesting and the conference is well-organized. The connections and subsequent follow-up meetings have proved to be so valuable that we’ve decided to expand our participation next year as a major sponsor. See you at ProcureCon Pharma 2017! ”
Daniel Kagan – Chief Operating Officer, Scientist.com