For quite some time we have acknowledged that procurement organisations are at a crossroads. As we transition from cost savings to value creation, organisations are looking to (and putting more pressure on) senior procurement professionals to find new ways to deliver value and a superior performance.
Alongside changing business demands, the rapid development of digital technologies has transformed the business world. Over the next decade, digital will continue to evolve, providing transformational and disruptive triggers for procurement.
As analytics becomes more powerful, procurement will be able to play an increasingly pivotal role in business decision-making. As such procurement professionals need the knowledge, tools and skill set to take an increasingly more active role in overall business strategy and leadership.
World Procurement Congress has established itself as the foremost global gathering for senior procurement professionals. Nowhere else will you gain the global insight, access to a more senior network of peers and authoritative content to equip you with the actionable insight, inspiration and networking to help you move forward, at speed.
- Thriving through disruption: What is the impact of digitalisation on procurement so far and what is next?
- How is talent recruitment, upskilling and retention keeping up with the pace of technology development?
- Is procurement successfully pivoting its role within the organisation to one of “a consultancy within”?
- Threats to cyber security are further exposing the vulnerabilities of the extended supply chain: New risks demand a new call for action
- The pathway to creating and delivering an agile procurement organisation
- Successful models for collaborative innovation